Daily Updates and Insights

UPDATE: 01/11/2012 - We are all still screwed. Other priorities created by the powerful elite have distracted our great nation from dealing with student loan debt in a responsible manner. Be sure to vote in 2012 - put progressives back in charge of the Congress and then scream like hell at them to get done what you want!


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas and Good Will

Well it is almost Christmas once again and I have been so busy working that I have had very little time to spend here. (The irony is not lost on me that I have so little time for the most important financial issue in my life.)

So the time has come to rededicate myself to the task at hand - which is to reveal the problem of the student loan scam to the sleeping masses of the United States. Maybe, just maybe, with all the good Christmas cheer and will out there new warriors will come to the aid of the student loan serfs.

Many articles abound about the problems with the student loan lending system that is currently in place. And while it is this system that is to be blame there is very little chatter going on about how to get student debtors out of debt.

So to President Barack Obama, whom I voted for, I call you to arms. Return to student loan debtors our rights to seek relief from our financial burdens in court. If wealthy developers like Donald Trump have used this system - why oh why can't we?

And since I have such great respect for President Obama I hereby formally invite him to personally appear as a guest writer on my blog. I would love to hear your thoughts on this issue Mr. President, so long as you leave the political talk out of it and get down to brass tacks. I'm sorry to be so blunt but time is of the essence so verbal sidestepping just won't do.

Merry Christmas to all of you and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

Budget Plannerfrom Mint.com