Daily Updates and Insights

UPDATE: 01/11/2012 - We are all still screwed. Other priorities created by the powerful elite have distracted our great nation from dealing with student loan debt in a responsible manner. Be sure to vote in 2012 - put progressives back in charge of the Congress and then scream like hell at them to get done what you want!


Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Next Move

Right now I am seeking other student loan blogs and forums out there to connect to and interact with. So if anyone has any good recommendations please contact me and I will check them out as soon as I can.

At the time being I am starting to look into learning more about personal finance. If I come across something interesting and relevant I will be sure to share it here.

Since it is tax season once again don't forget that your student loan interest is tax deductible under some circumstances. Be sure to visit the IRS website to learn more.

If there are urgent issues that anyone wants me to look into or expound at length about please contact me. Otherwise, have a great weekend!

Regards,
J. Densmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Budget Plannerfrom Mint.com