Daily Updates and Insights

UPDATE: 01/11/2012 - We are all still screwed. Other priorities created by the powerful elite have distracted our great nation from dealing with student loan debt in a responsible manner. Be sure to vote in 2012 - put progressives back in charge of the Congress and then scream like hell at them to get done what you want!


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Need for More Appropriate Advertisements

Hi everyone,

If you are an avid blogger, blog reader or postmaster or even someone with some novel ideas that happened on to my site I am open to new and different options for advertising on this blog.

Frankly speaking, while the ads on this site are subject appropriate I don't think they serve the readers of my blog to the utmost possible. I will be working with Google Ads to update this to the extent possible since they have been so helpful to date. I feel I owe them that.

I am also thinking of just getting rid of them altogether since they haven't produced any income whatsoever.

However, if someone has some ideas to direct the advertisement in a more positive fashion I am all ears.

Regards,
J. Densmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Budget Plannerfrom Mint.com