Daily Updates and Insights

UPDATE: 01/11/2012 - We are all still screwed. Other priorities created by the powerful elite have distracted our great nation from dealing with student loan debt in a responsible manner. Be sure to vote in 2012 - put progressives back in charge of the Congress and then scream like hell at them to get done what you want!


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Getting Some Answers

Well, I have come to the point in my communication where I am trying to get some answers about the student loan industry and what is currently being done to address the ridiculous debt students carry in this country.

I started with my state senator, Senator Charles Schumer, then the Federal Direct Loan Service Center and now I am looking at contacting the Department of Education. I have yet to hear back from Senator Schumer or his office but I will give them a chance to respond.

The Direct Loan Servicing center is forwarding me some requested information about my loans so I can see just how it all breaks down.

The Department of Education looks to have some worthwhile pages so if anyone is on the same path or interested here you might want to check out the link.

As for drawing more readership to this site I am open to suggestions. Come one, come all I need some insight to get this site rollin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Budget Plannerfrom Mint.com