Daily Updates and Insights

UPDATE: 01/11/2012 - We are all still screwed. Other priorities created by the powerful elite have distracted our great nation from dealing with student loan debt in a responsible manner. Be sure to vote in 2012 - put progressives back in charge of the Congress and then scream like hell at them to get done what you want!


Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Pledge To Education Borrowers

I want to make a pledge to everyone who participates in this blog who has suffered with the burden of excessive student loan debt. I will do what I can through to help to change the way people think about educational loans and do what I can to see that we better protect borrowers when accepting loans and to enable them to seek greater relief when under duress from excess debt.

So please make comments here, email me, let me know what you are thinking, whether you agree or not with what I have to say. In this way, we can all work together to find and push for changes in educational loans that benefit everyone. Hopefully, we can find ways to protect everyone from what has become just another predatory situation in our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Budget Plannerfrom Mint.com